Friday, August 1, 2008

Look who's blogging now!


I have now entered the blog zone- You all have inspired me to create a blog (it also helped to have Melissa take me through the process step by step. Thank you Melissa!) I have a feeling that I will have a few late nights due to excessive blogging.
We have had so much fun this summer. We have enjoyed going to the Zoo, the Children's Garden, the Aquarium, swimming, going up to the mountains, etc.. We have especially enjoyed relaxing and hanging out with friends and family this summer. Now that Nic is finished with his master's program(Yay Nic!) he can finally relax. We have love having breakfast on our deck and watching Casey explore in the yard. Lily always wakes up with a big smile. I am really going to miss the morning time with the family when we go back to work. :(
Casey is so funny lately. Nic and I are no longer "mama" and "dada", he calls us "Nic" and "Shell". I thought that was something only weird intellectual teenagers do. Many of you may have seen Casey wearing his Mr. Potato head glasses. He loves them. He is so serious when he wears them. He looks like a little old man. He is also always wearing different gloves and now he is obsessed with wearing his snowboots all the time. He sure is a funny kid!
Lily loves her brother. No one can get her to laugh like she does with Casey. She is always smiling at him. I hope they will always be good friends. She is such a little sweetheart. She is rolling all over the place now. I am trying to savor all her little milestones because I don't want her to grow up too fast. Before I know it she will be wearing Mr. Potato head glassed and snowboots in August!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Michelle- I'm so excited that you started a blog! This is a great way to see all the darling pics of Casey and Lily. They are getting cuter and cuter each time I see them. Love ya!

Melissa said...

Michelle, welcome to the land of blogging. I'm excited to be able to see all those cute pictures of Casey and Lily. You could pay for their college with the smiles. Nic, I look forward to the first snowfall and few of your daredevil snowboard moves making an appearance. Welcome, welcome!

Mr.& Mrs. Garber said...

Michelle-I am impressed with your blog. You did a great job. Now I can keep up with all my kids with a click of the computer. I love the pictures.